1. Support Mini Display Port 1.1a Dual-mode input
2. The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010)
3. Support HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of [email protected], 225 MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel), 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color.
4. Automatic detect the display by plugging and unplugging it.
5. Powered from Mini Display Port source.
Input Signal:Mini Display Port 1.1a
Input: Mini Display Port Male 20 pin
Output: HDMI Female Type A 19 pin
Connector:DVI Female (24+1) VGA Female 15 Pin
Vertical Frequency Range:50/60Hz
Video Amplifier Bandwidth:2.25Gbps/225MHz
External Power Supply:No external power needed
Power consumption (Max):700mW
The Length of the cable:28cm
Package weight:1.9 oz/54g
How to use it :
1. Support audio output. When connecting the iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010) to HDMI display, please set “Sound” on the dialog box of “System Preferences” to get audio output.
2. This product with three output ports, and you can choose one of them to use at a time as you demand, the functions of the port as followings:
DVI output, connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable.
HDMI output, connect the HDMI devices using a HDMI cable.
VGA output, connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
Mini Display Port, connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
Note: Only one of the 3 outputs could be used at a time, you cannot use all of them simultaneously
Package content: 1 x Mini Displayport Thunderbolt to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter cable
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.073kg (0.16lb.)
- Package Size: 17cm x 12cm x 2cm (6.69in x 4.72in x 0.79in)
- Item Type: Lamp Holder Converter